Fort Lauderdale, FL US (February 1, 2022) — HeadRush, the recognized innovator of next-generation guitar products, today announced the immediate availability of Feature Update 2.4 for its Pedalboard, Gigboard, and MX5 guitar processors. Based on popular requests from the HeadRush user community, HeadRush 2.4 delivers 4 new amp models four powerful new effects, from classic overdrives to a much-requested bass preamp.
New Amps and FX
Meanwhile, bassists get treated to the B DIST 7000 model, inspired by the very popular Darkglass® Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Bass Preamp. Rounding out the FX additions are a classic fuzz pedal and two new overdrive pedals: Oct Fuzz (inspired by a Dunlop® JH-OC1 Octavio), D250 Drive (inspired by a DOD® Overdrive Preamp 250), and S1 Drive (inspired by a Boss® SD-1 Super Overdrive).
As always, the 2.4 Feature Update is available as a free download from the HeadRush website.
- 4 new amp models:
- 11 EPB II HI-LEAD (inspired by* a 2011, ENGL® Powerball II)
- 11 EPB II LO-LEAD (inspired by* a 2011, ENGL® Powerball II)
- 11 EPB II CRUNCH (inspired by* a 2011, ENGL® Powerball II)
- 11 EPB II CLEAN (inspired by* a 2011, ENGL® Powerball II)
- 4 new Distortion effects:
- B DIST 7000 (inspired by* a Darkglass® Microtubes B7K Ultra V2 Bass Preamp)
- OCT FUZZ (inspired by* a Dunlop® JH-OC1 Octavio)
- D250 DRIVE (inspired by* a DOD® Overdrive Preamp 250)
- S1 DRIVE (inspired by* a Boss® SD-1 Super Overdrive)
About Pedalboard, Gigboard, MX5
Whether you’re looking to dip your toes into the world of digital guitar modeling or a seasoned veteran looking to sculpt your signature tone, Pedalboard, Gigboard, and MX5’s expansive tone sculpting capability, smart guitar-centric user interface, and rock-solid build guarantees to deliver the goods - your perfect tone is just a touch away!
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*HeadRush® is a registered trademark of inMusic Brands, Inc. All other product or company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. These trademarks are property of their respective owners and are used for reference purposes only and reflect no affiliation from the owners with or to inMusic Brands.